DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
The responsible data controller in terms of the Data Privacy Act, in particular of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
KM Logistik-Service GmbH
Phone: +49(0)68 41-97 593 0
Fax: +49(0)68 41-97 593 49
Your right when being affected
The following rights can be exercised at any time using the contact data of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing
- To have incorrect personal data corrected
- Deletion of your data stored by us
- Restriction on data processing provided that, due to legal obligations not yet being allowed to delete your data.
- Objection to processing your data by us and
- data portability provided that you agreed to data processing or concluded a contract with us.
If you have given consent, you can object at any time with effect for the future.
You can always file your claim with the regulatory authority responsible for you. The regulatory authority responsible for you depends on the Federal State of your place of residence, your work or the suspected infringement. A list of the regulatory authorities (for the non-public area) including the address can be found at:
Purpose of Data Processing by the responsible Data Controller and Third Parties
We only process your personal data in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Privacy Statement. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than indicated does not take place. We only transfer your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have explicitly agreed thereto,
- the processing becomes necessary for the conclusion or settlement of a contract with you,
- the processing becomes necessary for safeguarding justified interests and there is no reason to believe that your legitimate interest in the exclusion of the processing of these data prevails.
Deletion respectively Blocking the Data
We fully adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We store your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfull the purposes disclosed herein or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by the legislator. After the respective purposes ceases to apply or after those storage periods expire the corresponding data shall be locked or deleted routinely or in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collecting General Information when visiting our Website
When you access our website general information will be automatically collected. This information (server logfiles) contain for example the type of the Web browser, the operating system being used, the domain name of the Internet service provider and similar data. This includes exclusively information which can not be traced back to an individual person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly provide the website contents you requested and are inevitably collected when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection with the website,
- To ensure a trouble-free use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our justified interest in the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We do not use these data to trace back to you. The recipients of these data are only the responsible data controller or where appropriate the job processors.
Where appropriate, anonymous information of this kind is statistically evaluated in order to optimize our web presence and the technology behind it.
In order to protect the security of your data when being transferred, we use coding procedures (i.e. SSL) over HTTPS. These procedures apply to the current state of the art technology.
Questions addressed to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding the data protection, please do not hesitate to write us an email or contact directly the person in our organization in charge of data protection.